IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
*Weekday Masses resume June 8, 2020*
As of Monday, June 8, 2020, parishes of the Archdiocese of Hartford can reopen for the public celebration of weekday Masses ONLY.
MASS SCHEDULE FOR ST. FRANCIS DE SALES: (starting Monday, June 8, 2020)
Mondays: 8 am @ St. Anthony Church
Tuesdays: 8 am @ St. Ann Church
Thursdays: No Masses
Wednesdays: 7 pm @ St. Anthony Church
Fridays: 7 pm @ St. Ann Church
*By alternating the days of Masses being held between the two churches, this gives extra time for each Church to be safely cleaned between each Mass. There will be hand sanitizing stations provided around the Church. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their own if they can because of the shortage of hand sanitizers.
- Who can come—In this first stage of resuming public worship, no more than 25% of church capacity, in keeping with the limitation currently set by the civil authorities, may be present at a given Mass.
- Who shouldn’t come—The elderly, those with pre-existing conditions, those who are fearful or anxious, and those who are taking care of a sick or home bound person need not be concerned if they miss Mass as the dispensation from the Sunday obligation has now been extended.
- What to Bring—Unless exempt, those attend Mass are required to wear masks or face coverings and are asked to bring hand sanitizer for use during the liturgy.
- Social Distancing—Those attending Mass are required to keep proper social distancing while in the church. This will require everyone to remain 6 feet apart from anyone who is not a member of their household.
Important notice for Parishioners
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS:
Please know that Archbishop Blair has issued a dispensation from the obligation of attending Mass.
The decision regarding whether to attend Mass in person is left to the individual.
- If you or someone in your household is ill, especially with fever or flu-like symptoms or conjunctivitis, please do not enter the Church.
If you decide to attend Mass, please be charitable by protecting others and yourself.
At all times, including entering and exiting the church, practice Social Distancing by staying at least 6 feet from people who do not live in your household.
- You must wear a face mask or cloth face covering.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Use hand sanitizers.
- Do not congregate to socialize before or after Mass.
As we welcome you back and resume public liturgies together, please take precautions to stay safe.
EASTER SUNDAY MASS 4-12-2020 Rev. Alphonso Fontana
*DUE TO THE COVID19, The Parish Office is closed. If you need assistance, please call (860) 582-8169 between 8 am and 12 pm. Sorry for the inconvenience.*
* Please see the link below from the City of Bristol if you are in need of social services or other support during this Coronavirus public health emergency:
PARISH FINANCIAL REPORT FOR 2019: