HOLY DAY MASS SCHEDULE (ASSUMPTION)
Friday, August 14, 2020: (Vigil Mass) – 7:00 pm @ St. Ann Church
Saturday, August 15, 2020: 8:00 am @ St. Anthony Church
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
*Weekend Masses resume July 4/5, 2020*
Our normal Mass schedule will be followed effective July 4, 2020:
4 pm @ St. Anthony Church
8 am @ St. Ann Church
9:30 am @ St. Ann Church
11 am @ St. Anthony Church
*WEEKDAY MASS SCHEDULE*
Monday: 8 am @ St. Anthony Church
Tuesday: 8 am @ St. Anthony Church
Wednesday: 8 am @ St. Ann Church
Thursday: No Mass
Friday: 8 am @ St. Ann Church
*Confessions: Saturday 9 am @ St. Ann Church*
There will be hand sanitizing stations provided around the Church. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their own if they can because of the shortage of hand sanitizers.
- Who can come—Continuing to follow the required Archdiocesan procedures and respecting the current limits set by Governor Ned Lamont, Sunday Masses can take place beginning that weekend with a maximum of 25% of the church capacity or 100 total persons.
- Who shouldn’t come—The elderly, those with pre-existing conditions, those who are fearful or anxious, and those who are taking care of a sick or home bound person need not be concerned if they miss Mass as the dispensation from the Sunday obligation has now been extended.
- What to Bring—Unless exempt, those attend Mass are required to wear masks or face coverings and are asked to bring hand sanitizer for use during the liturgy.
- Social Distancing—Those attending Mass are required to keep proper social distancing while in the church. This will require everyone to remain 6 feet apart from anyone who is not a member of their household.
Important notice for Parishioners
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS:
While Sunday Masses will resume during the weekend of July 4 & 5, the dispensation from the Sunday obligation previously granted to all Catholics of the Archdiocese by the Archbishop will continue to extend through Sunday, September 6, 2020. The elderly, the sick, and those who care for anyone who is vulnerable remain encouraged not to attend at this time.
The decision regarding whether to attend Mass in person is left to the individual.
- If you or someone in your household is ill, especially with fever or flu-like symptoms or conjunctivitis, please do not enter the Church.
If you decide to attend Mass, please be charitable by protecting others and yourself.
At all times, including entering and exiting the church, practice Social Distancing by staying at least 6 feet from people who do not live in your household.
- You must wear a face mask or cloth face covering.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Use hand sanitizers.
- Do not congregate to socialize before or after Mass.
As we welcome you back and resume public liturgies together, please take precautions to stay safe.
*The Parish Office will reopen for normal business hours starting Monday, July 6, 2020.*
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 3:30 pm
*Please note – if you are visiting the Parish Center, masks will be required to enter*
**ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME WILL BE ADMITTED**
* Please see the link below from the City of Bristol if you are in need of social services or other support during this Coronavirus public health emergency:
PARISH FINANCIAL REPORT FOR 2019: